What do you know about shoes, except the fact that it is a women`s footwear, which typically has low or high heels? Modern women can not live without this element of wardrobe, however they even do not know, how many interesting facts can be told about women`s shoes. Probably for all fashionistas it will be interesting to know at least a few of them.
- For example, in ancient India shoes served as the indicator of social status of their owner and women worn them only on special ceremonial occasions: visiting church, receiving guests, for family celebrations.
- Pointed toe shoes became popular in the XVIII century, exactly during the Rococo period, but during the epoch of Enlightening “Age of Reason” fashionable shoes got fastenings and lacings.
- In one of Russian Empire`s provinces in 1784 during mass disturbances mutineers urged to burn off those, who had shoes and clothing with buttons, because they considered those people to be self-indulgent idlers, who can ruin the society by their whims.
- The great meaning has the color of shoes, because the color can tell you many interesting facts about the owner of shoes. So, for example, the yellow color of shoes shows the irreproachable taste, the green color points on internal tension. Red shoes sign on passion, anxiety, power and temperament. Blue shoes are chosen by those women, who wish to remain in memory of a man as long as possible, because this pleasant color calms and relaxes, creates the feeling of safety. Therefore, choosing for Yourself fashionable women`s shoes, it is always necessary to remember about the meaning of colors.
- Producing individual shoes, a shoemaker takes measurements from feet, he also draws on the sheet of paper the contour of the foot, from which he takes 35 measurements. In turn the process of making shoes includes more than 100 steps.
- Some student of the University of London got the award for the invented shoes with collapsible heels. By easy motion of one hand such shoes instantly become ordinary sandals with a flat sole. This "miracle" happens thanks to the special mechanism that allows you to fold a heel and hide it under a sole.
Famous classic court shoes in XIX century were the mandatory element of dress code for the British women in court.
First stiletto heel shoes, which heel height was 10 cm, appeared thank to the designer Salvador Feragamo. But these stiletto heels were made from wood, so they were not very stable and they break quickly. Nevertheless, when designers put into the middle of a heel a stem of solid steel and cover it with plastic and leather, these stylish women`s shoes became very popular.
- One shop of fashion clothes in New York organized a vote for the most sexual shoes. From numberless models customers chose the most sexual model. The title of the most sexual shoes was achieved by Christian Louboutin shoes, which price was two and a half thousand dollars.
These facts certainly make shoes even more attractive in eyes of representatives of fair sex. You can proudly say now, that you know almost everything about your favorite footwear!
Nowadays it is quite simple to buy women`s shoes. You can go to any shoe store, but as well you can purchase shoes in the Internet shop StarStyle. We offer you the enormous choice of shoes! We offer the trendiest shoes of the 2012th year, also from latest collections. It has never been so easy to buy modern women`s shoes from 2012 collections!