Frequently Asked Questions
All of the prices are indicated with VAT 21%. Costs of delivery are not included. The prices apply only for today`s date. The store reserves the right to change the prices at any time.
Choose the desirable product category and all the products in this category will appear on the screen. View the model closely by clicking on it, choose the size, and add it to the cart by clicking the button “Add to cart”.
When the items you want are added to the cart, press the “Cart” menu on the upper side of the page. If the content of the Cart satisfies you, press the button “Order” and complete the order form. Choose payment method and send it by pressing the “Send” button.
After the order is sent you will receive a confirmation email and information about the ordered products in your e-mail address.
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes after the order, please check your Spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
You can order online at StarStyle anytime, or by phone : Mob. +371 25917990
In case of any difficulties or uncertainties making the order, please contact our client service by phone Mob. +37125917990 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the items purchased from the online shop StarStyle You can pay using the following ways of payment:
After you finish your order, you will receive an invoice in Your e-mail, which has to be paid in five days from the moment of ordering. You can do it in every bank in Republic of Latvia, international bank or using online bank, transferring the sum indicated in the invoice. After receiving the payment, the ordered items will be sent to your indicated address.
Our bank details:
Reg. No: 45403022848
Bank: A/s "SEB Banka"
SWIFT/BIC: : UNLALV2X
Reg. No: 45403022848
Bank: AS "Swedbank"
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a safe and easy way to pay online.
Delivery options and charges in Latvia
For other countries, supply rates according to the Latvijas Pasts tariff calculator. http://www.pasts.lv/lv/privatpersonas/pasta_sutijumi/latvija/vestules.html
When you order online and choose the “Pick up at our office” method of delivery, please pick up your order at our office within 3 (three) working days. You can locate our office address in the Contacts section. You can try on the items you ordered online and purchase by paying in cash or with payment cards. We accept VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, and American Express.
Goods will be sent by post to the customer`s address within 24 hours after the payment of the bill. Once we hand your package in for dispatch, you will receive a confirmation to your e-mail address. Usually the packet sent by the AS "Latvijas Pasts" will reach you in 2-5 working days from the date from being sent. Please pick up your order after you get the post invitation, the post office can only keep your order for 10 days for free.
Goods will be sent by post to the customer`s address. You can pay for your order in your post office, after you receive your goods. Usually the packet sent by the AS "Latvijas Pasts" will reach you in 2-5 working days from the date from being sent. Please pick up your order after you get the post invitation, the post office can only keep your order for only 10 days for free.
Forget about standing in long lines at the post office! A great way to pick up your StarStyle order to go to a shopping center where there is a Mana Pasta Stacija terminal. For more information about the postal station, read here: http://www.pastastacija.lv
First, you have to prepay for your goods. Delivery is carried out throughout the territory of Latvia. Goods are sent out within 24 hours after you pay the bill. Usually the packet reaches the destination within 1-2 working days.
Most of the goods are in stock at the warehouse of StarStyle and are ready to be dispatched. The delivery estimate of the goods that are out of stock is 2 to 4 weeks. The availability of stock is indicated next to the article and its size.
Yes, of course – you are free to visit us at our office to see, try-on and purchase our products.
Before visiting us to try on the desired articles, it is MANDATORY that you reserve them online. Add the items to cart and select delivery option "Pick up at our office".
Upon visiting us and trying on the ordered article you will be offered to decide whether to purchase or to decline the order. The reservation is required to ensure a prompt customer service and you would not have to wait in a queue.
The reservation of the goods takes place as usual while shopping:
1. Select the desired product range and all articles included within the range shall be displayed on the screen. By clicking on the article, the model shall be zoomed in, then select the size and add it to the shopping cart by clicking “Buy”.
2. When all desired goods are placed in the shopping cart, please press “Cart” at the top of the page and menu. If the content of the “Cart” matches your desires, please select the delivery method of “Pick up at our office” and press “Order”. Fill out the order form and send it to us by pressing “Order”.
3. Upon completion of the order, you shall receive a confirmation e-mail and information on the ordered goods to the e-mail address that you have indicted.
The order must be collected within 3 (three) working days. Our contact information is available under the section of CONTACTS.
Yes, anyone else may pay in advance for the goods that you have ordered on your behalf. If the funds for the goods purchased by you are transferred from another account (relative, friend), please indicate the full name, article ID and title for which the funds have been transferred.
If you want to join our newsletter about the latest items, campaigns and special offers, you can opt in your e-mail address in the lower right corner of the page by pressing the “Join” button. After adding the address, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, which has to be validated to start receiving the newsletter.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Out of respect for our users privacy we provide a way to opt-out of these communications via the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of each email.
If you are not completely satisfied with your StarStyle online purchase, we accept the return or exchange of unworn, unwashed or defective items, within 14 days of receipt of purchase.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority!
Items can be returned to us within 14 days of receiving the order. The product you return must be in new, unused and unworn condition with all the original packaging and garment tags still attached. If you are returning the item because the wrong item was shipped, or it was defective you can opt for an exchange item. Customers must be sure of their size before they place an order.
Please enclose the reasons for returning the goods by filling out the return sheet we sent attached to your order. Customers are to cover all handling charges for returns.
Your clothing shall serve you longer, if subjected to an appropriate treatment. Below find a few tips on better treatment of various materials and clothing articles.
Dirt may be relatively divided into three groups:
- Dry - mostly dust (Sand, clay, limestone, gypsum, scale, soot, cloth, fibre as well as substances soluble in water).
- Fatty – fat, oils, fat-sweat.
- Liquid – fruit, vegetable juices, milk, coffee, tea, wine, soup, sauces, paint, ink, china ink, mud, blood, urine, and sweat stains.
- Observe the treatment directions of the article, sort various articles according to the treatment symbol, type of dirt and colour:
- Do not put together white or light coloured articles with bright colours;
- Do not put together smooth textile fibre with napped fibre articles;
- Remove any stains that cannot be removed with water;
- Close any zippers, turn the pockets inside out and unbutton any buttons;
- shake off any dust, clean seams, pockets, facings; If a coloured article is washed for the first time, please verify that it does not shred;
According the system of standards by AATCC, there is a following division of water temperatures and their symbols:
- cold = 30 C
- warm = 44 C
- hot = 52 C
- very hot = 63 C
Please observe the treatment directions for both washing machine usage and washing by hand;
- Do not exceed the necessary washing temperature;
- Dirty laundry must be soaked prior to washing;
- Do not soak coloured articles for more than 2 hours and please observe that the articles are fully immersed;
- Wool articles must be washed by hand, unless indicated otherwise;
Washing wool and natural silk
1. To be washed with special SML detergents intended for wool and other delicate fabrics;
2. Please keep in mind that wool and silk swells in water and loses its durability;
3. If washed in high temperature, difficult wrinkles may appear as well as the fabric rumples and shrinks;
4. Water may be only pressed out but it is not permitted to wring it out.
5. Fine and thin articles must be attached to a white cloth prior to washing;
6. For knitwear with collar, sleeve ends, hemline and criss-crossed one may stitch it together with a white, durable thread;
7. The durability of the colouring is maintained if the article is submersed in a vinegar saturated solution prior to washing;
8. Desired temperature – 30 – 40 oC, if shred – 20 – 25 oC;
9. To prevent articles from rumpling, they may not be washed for longer than 5 minutes;
10. They may be rinsed in vinegar solution and then the colours shall become brighter and more distinct.
Washing of artificial, synthetic and mixed fibre fabrics;
1. To be washed as carefully as possible in a neutral environment in the temperature between 20 and 50 oC;
2. Not to be bruised or twisted, but the water is pressed out with hands;
3. Polyacrylonitrile fibre is alkali sensitive and thus must be washed in a neutral environment;
4. To be rinsed first in a warm water followed by cold water.
Washing coloured textile fabrics
1. Prior to the washing the fixity of the colouring must be verified by brushing a soaked white cloth against the left side of the article seam;
2. For multi-coloured fabrics, the fixity of each colour is verified separately;
3. The less fixated the colouring, the lower temperature setting must be used while washing;
Artificial leather footwear
Footwear must not be treated with cream. Dust and dirt is to be washed away with warm water or with a cloth, which is soaked in a detergent or soapy liquid, afterwards the article is dried.
Patent leather footwear
The footwear is covered in polyurethane thus the aforementioned leather treatment agents are too dense for it and it shall remove the shiny appearance. The film of the lacquer is less flexible than the leather and over time it may become hard and start to crack. It allows for a poor air and sweat permeability, thus it is only suggested to wear such footwear during special occasions i.e. only few hours a day.
Such footwear is not intended for use in hot or cold weather, due to the fact that the film covering cracks very fast and the surface becomes both sticky and loses its appearance when subjected to the effect of the sun rays. It is not possible to avert this process of aging, but it may be prolonged by treatment and wearing the footwear correctly.
The footwear is to be cleansed of dust with a help of a soft cloth and not a brush, periodically to be treatment with a moist piece of cotton, followed by a light brushing with a flannel cloth to retain the shiny appearance. Lanoline cream, glycerine, Vaseline, milk or castor oil is to be applied in a thin layer with the use of a piece of cotton from time to time. Excess fat is removed with a soft cloth after 15-20 minutes and the shoes are then dried and polished.
Footwear absorbs water very well, but after drying it recovers its qualities and therefore they are first of all subjected to drying. However, such footwear promptly loses its peachiness and begins to shine because the fluff settles over time and thus they are to be risen by brushing the surface with specifically for suede intended coloured rubbers or fine rubber brushes. The dye contained in the rubber restores the colour in the brushed off areas.
The second approach is as follows: the footwear is cleansed from dust with a hard brush, shiny surfaces are brushed with fine sandpaper, wire brush or an eraser, any formed dust is further brushed off and the surface is treated with spray-on agents, which dye the worn areas and rejuvenate the surface. Such agents must be applied from a distance of 15-20 cm and footwear needs to be dried afterwards in order to recover the peachiness the suede surface is to be brushed. The treatment is to be repeated as necessary.
Fat stains are removed with hot water or refined gasoline, afterwards the footwear is dried and cleaned.
In order to raise the fluff, footwear may be kept in the vicinity of water vapour after being removed from the dust.
Suede footwear (as well as gloves etc.) may be also cleaned with brush soaked in a mixture of liquid ammonia and water (1:5 ratios). Afterwards the product is brushed with a piece of cotton that has been soaked in a mixture of water and vinegar acid (1 tea spoon of vinegar acid to 1 litre of water), the surface is then wrung with a cloth and dried.
Footwear may not be kept in polyethylene bags, because it causes an airless environment. It is also incorrect to store shoes on a porch without heating (in cold and wet conditions).
Leather shoes must be allowed some “rest” after they have been cleaned and dusted. If necessary they are to be repaired, densely stuffed with newspaper and covered in cream or Vaseline. The seam between the sole and the surface of the shoe is to be cleaned and treated with a special care.
Model footwear, specifically patent leather footwear must be stored while straightening pieces of wood are put into them. Coloured and lacquered shoes may be wrapped in a soft, white paper or in bags from straight fabric or other material. Such bags are attached to the wall of a wardrobe.
Footwear may be also stored in a box placed in a well aired room. The optimum conditions for storage of a shoe are as follows:
- Relative Humidity 50-70%
- Temperature 8-20 oC
When subjected to moisture, footwear is likely to change shape, become bigger and fade, rot, metal parts corrode, while any glued items start to peel off.
The artificial material parts of the footwear age prematurely when subjected to increased temperature or sun rays such materials being rubber, polymers and their coverings on natural leathers. They become harder and lose their usage qualities, while colouring covers crack and fall off. Thus such footwear must be protected from direct sun rays and dust which upon penetration remove the fat from the upper layers of the leather. The leather becomes rough, non-flexible and does not look good. In each seam, dust has an abrasive effect and the footwear wears out quickly.
Shoes must be stored at least 1 m away from any heating devices and no solvents may be placed in their vicinity.
Russian leather footwear should be kept in a hanging state and protected from dust by covering them with paper or cloth.
Plastic shoes may not come into contact with rubber shoes. They must be stored in boxes or paper bags, dividing the shoes with a soft paper.
Felt footwear, as well as the wool and natural fur parts of the footwear must be protected from month. It is done by systematically cleaning the footwear and using anti-moth solutions in the wardrobes.
In case of any difficulties or uncertainties making the order, suggestions for improvement, or if you want to cooperate with us, please write or call us!
Have a question?
Write to us!
12:00 - 18:00
*StarStyle®, Reģistrēta preču zīme ©2008-2013.SIA ALIASTAR, Reģ. Nr.:45403022848. Dzelzavas iela 74, Rīga, LV-1082, Mob. tel.: +371 25917990.